Springy

hello everyone

Hi. Well I have a zebra finch by accident.

My husband was walking a canal path and saw a bird floating that he thought was dead then it moved. So he lay down and scooped it out. Wrapped it in his tee shirt to dry it and took it to the vets. The vet said it was fine and what bird it was. My husband then went into the pet shop next door and spent £70 on a cage and food etc.

So we have a beautiful Zebra Finch who now has a friend.

• Like 3

Welcome to the Forum Springy.

Good for Hubby rescuing the bird :hi:I'm sure the £70 odd will be well worth it.

Look forward to seeing photos.

Anyway.... Enjoy!!!!!

andyn

• Like 1

Welcome to our community Springy.

Well done for rescuing a bird in need, do know what sex your new finch is?

Please do not hesitate to ask as many questions as you need, I'm sure everyone will help whenever you need advice.

Gary

• Like 1

what a nice thing to do... fantastic story. welcome to the forum and to these wonderful little birds.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum, That's a great way to get into Zebs:D All he needs now is a mate:D

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum Springy, It's so nice to hear rescue things like that happening - most people would probably think "It's only a bird" and walk on but those wee things have every right to a life too and I know you'll get a lot of pleasure watching him  sitting in his cage 'singing'  to you.

Emmy

• Like 1