Sign in to follow this  
Clare L

Red Factor Canairies

5654d490c7905_InsideZebsandChicks10101505654d3e9d6a0f_InsideZebsandChicks1010150

Well i had a nice surprise birthday present this year, something I have wanted for ages, a pair of Red Factor Canaries.

Hope you like:)

Haven't quite got the hand of my new camera yet, they are redder than these pics show:D

Thanks, really like them its great listening to the male singing.

Andy,

Have plenty of colour food for them?

Use a lot of fruit and veg as well, which is a much better way of keeping their colour.?

Lucky You Clare they are really lovely birds saw some of them at our local  bird show in October. Are you going to show them?

Emmy

Thanks Emmy

Not thought about showing them, they would probably have a fight over who one the rosette:lol:

They don't like each other much and squabble all the time over everything, I think they must be married.

Will be separating them soon, so I can try and re-pair ready for breeding in the spring, should be fun:rolleyes:

I now have a yellow male as well, so one lucky lady will be ok, still need another yellow male though, for my other yellow hen, ( which was another birthday present that should of been a male)

Like you need a bigger shed:lol:

• Like 1