Sean D

Well Pleased

Guys, I know he not exhibition size but I'm really pleased with this cocks facial markings, he was one of a clutch of 5, 3 other cocks that look similar but this one stands out. whats your thoughts as I am only a novice,

DSC09535_zpsa4eee059.jpg

hi, he has white tiping on his wings has he come through a chessnut by any chance.baz

You've got a keen eye Baz,  Parents are CFW hen, BB cock

Hi

He has orange in the flights to must be from the BB he doesn't have running cheek patches or distorted tail bars though.

Paul.

Lovely looking birds! Your CFW hen must be split BB too as the fawn in the picture is BB... This is what I love most about zebbies, all the hidden colours that pop up randomly :)

Kerry

Nice pictures on both counts.

Kerry you have a very keen eye for spotting genetic traits, Paul and Trevor watch out, you have some impressive competition........

Gary.

Nice pictures on both counts.

Kerry you have a very keen eye for spotting genetic traits, Paul and Trevor watch out, you have some impressive competition........

Gary.

Thanks Gary but I have a lot to learn yet! I find BB easy as I have been working on them for so long, but there are so many other colours that I have no experience with... yet :D

Kerry